FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE A MEMBER OF THE DETROIT ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
1. 125 years of protecting private property ownership
2. DAR has some of the top producers in the state as life long members of our association.
3. Education is a high priority of the association and we offer an array of opportunities to our members.
4. DAR has it’s own Young Professionals Network (YPN) Chapter.
5. Our members have a voice in the association, the city of Detroit, the state and with the National Association.
TYPE OF MEMBERSHIPS
Primary, Secondary, Appraisers- Individuals who, as sole proprietors, partners, corporate officers or branch office managers, are engaged actively in the real estate profession and who maintain or are associated with an established real estate office in the state of Michigan.
Affiliate- shall be real estate owners and other individuals or firms who, while not engaged in real estate profession as defined above have interest requiring information concerning real estate and are in sympathy with the objectives of the association.
Public Service Members- Individuals who are interested in the real estate profession as employees of or affiliated with educational, public utility, governmental, or other similar organizations, but are not engaged in the real estate profession on their own account or in association with an established real estate business.
Honorary Members- Individuals not engaged in the real estate profession who have performed notable services for the real estate profession, for the association, or for the public.
Student Members- Individuals who are seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree with a specialization or major in real estate at institutions of higher learning but are not engaged in the real estate profession on their own account or associated with an established real estate office.
Dues Pro-ration Schedule